This Valentine’s Day Join our Yoga Power Couple Elizabeth and Parmanada who will share a specially designed couple's yoga class orientated to enrich, deepen and strengthen the foundation of your relationship. Spend a unique yoga experience in the Hermann Park with your loved one. You will spend more than just genuine quality time with them doing yoga, but also enjoy a Vegan picnic for two followed by a deep meditation session designed for couples.
During the Workshop and Picnic you will…
- Be guided by Experienced, Talented, Knowledgeable instructors
- Take home tools to help maintain a healthy and strengthened relationship.
- Take home practices designed to so can practice with your partner.
- Enjoy a unique Valentine's Experience
- Enjoy a Vegan Picnic for two
- Spend genuine time with your partner.
Also Don’t worry about capturing your Valentine’s day moments, we got you covered. You can enjoy the moments to the fullest and we’ll capture your experience for you!
What’s Included in our Couple’s Valentine’s Event:
- Couple’s Yoga Class
- Class is design for couples, with take-home tips
- Couple’s Meditation Session
- Deep session for couples to use at home to build and/or maintain a strong relationship.
- Vegan Picnic for two
What to Bring:
- Yoga mats
- Portable Water Bottle
Hermann Park, Houston TX
Feb 14, 2019 1:00pm-4:00pm (Please arrive 30 mins in advance for parking and enough time to walk over)
$50.00 USD for a couple (2 persons) OR $25 per person